Wednesday, January 24, 2024

The Gift of Feeling!!

 I have discovered that the most painful days in life are not the darkest days!!!

For to feel pain one must be able to feel, and to be able to feel one must be alive!


When the numbing dark clouds of discouragement, doubt, and depression roll in- pain is displaced by fear, dread, and worry as a fake impostor fooling you that you still feel pain.


When there is pain there is feeling!! Feeling of hurt and sadness, feeling of loss and grief,  feeling of joy and acceptance, feeling of love and trust in the arms of Jesus!!


Let there be no dark days where the Light is covered, hiding the pain to be had as a gift showing the dangers in life.

Even if I feel pain every day for the rest of my mortal life, I will be happy!!! For to feel the arms of Jesus around you and me is worth it all!


And one day all pain, suffering, and tears will be taken away!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

😃💓

No comments:

Post a Comment